At Fairfax Veterinary Hospital, we offer a variety of services to care for your pet. If you have any questions or would like more information on how we can care for your pet, please contact us today.
We provide the following services:
- Comprehensive Wellness exams
- Sick pet exams
- Orthopedic exams
- Vaccinations: Immunizations will be customized for each pet depending on their lifestyle.
- Vaccine Titers: We offer blood titers in an effort to avoid over-vaccination and vaccine reactions.
- Geriatric care
- Pain management
- Allergy consultation and treatment
- In-house pharmacy
- Parasite control
- Specialist Referrals
- In-house CBC, chemistry, urine testing
- Leukemia and FIV test
- ProBNP test for cardiac function
- Parvo test
- Fecal test
- Fungal cultures
- Heartworm test and screening for Lyme, Ehrlichia and Anaplasma
- Additional testing with reference laboratories
- Allergy testing
- Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation
- Nutrition Counseling and supplements
- Laser Therapy
- Geriatric Care and Pain management
Please contact us today if you have any questions or would like to learn more about how we care for your pet.